Monday 14 March 2011

Diigo


This week I am tackling Diigo – it seems a useful idea, but not as straightforward to access as it seemed at first.  Having followed the instructions, I did not receive the email to activate the account.  I sent an email to support and the next time I came to work I had received an email informing me that my account had been activated.

My next problem came when I started to add sites to My Library.  The instructions on editing were not clear and I had trouble following them and finding the page displayed in the instructions.  After a very roundabout route I managed to achieve the sticky note, it’s not quite the same as the instructions.

It’s an interesting concept, I am not sure how much I would use it – I might end up with as many little sticky notes inside my computer as there are around my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment